Make a reservation and meet us at:
Fran’s Country Grill, 5539 Highway 29, Molino, Florida
Shuttle to the river by appointment and reservation –
starting at 8 am until 3 pm.
2 – 4 – 6 hour trips. Stay all day – out by 6pm
Enjoy the surroundings and leave no trace.
Here at Perdido Natural Adventures we have a saying: In the world there are three kinds of people: Those who litter, those who do not litter, and those who pick up others litter… which one are you?
Come. Camp out with your friends and family, one night, or all weekend long.
Claim a sandbar for you alone… for camping.
To help make your trip more pleasurable please remember to bring with you:
- A light jacket, wind-breakers are convenient
- A hat to adequately cover your head – wide-brimmed bush hats are best
- A pair of sunglasses – Polaroid lenses are best
- A bottle of sunscreen lotion
- A bottle of natural insect repellent
- A pair of water shoes, or flip-flops, or suraes
- Drinking water for hydration – 12 oz of water per hour per person of time on the river
- Small snacks and/or trail-mix food
- A ZIP LOCK BAG for your cellphone, keys, wallet, etc.
Important note: DO NOT BRING GLASS